Xi Jinping Presiden China dan Najib PM Malaysia. President Xi calls Malaysia a trustworthy strategic partner.
Juga sila klik Malaysian Economy Picks Up Steam Unexpectedly, Gulfnews.com.
Najib sudah boleh senyum ekonomi Malaysia pick up dan memecut...
- Malaysia's economy grew at a better-than-expected 5% on year in the third quarter fuelled by robust domestic demand and an improvement in exports-the central bank.
- The services and construction sectors were the key drivers on the supply side while private and public consumption led the demand side.
- The gradual recovery in the external sector will support growth.
- Domestic demand from the private sector will remain supportive of economic activity amid the continued consolidation of the public sector.
- Domestic demand in the third largest Southeast Asian economy grew 8.3% on year in the July-September period.
- Economy was expected to expand 4.5-5.0% this year.
- Private-sector consumption expanded 8.2% supported by stable employment and sustained wage growth during the third quarter.
- Public-sector consumption grew 7.8% on year and fell on quarter from 11.8% amid lower government spending on supplies and services.
- Private investment, however, grew 15.2% on year backed by capital spending.
- There was a pick-up in exports in commodities and electronic products to China and the rest of Asia.
- Malaysia's economy has been growing at an average 6% rate since 2009 due to domestic driven growth due to improvement in exports and firm domestic demand-the positive trend will spill over to 2014.