Blog WZWH bertanggungjawab mengajak 1.5 juta rakyat Pahang membaca dan berbincang Laporan Audit 2011 Negeri Pahang.
Segala hasil dan perbelanjaan dari negeri dan Putrajaya adalah untuk kesejahteraan rakyat Pahang semua. Laporan Audit bukan bertujuan mencari kesalahan dan kesilapan tetapi lebih untuk membaiki kelemahan.
Ahli politik dan pegawai kerajaan Pahang digalak membaca dan bincang Laporan Audit bagi membaiki lagi prestasi pengurusan kewangan dan pentadbiran dengan lebih cekap dan berkesan.
PART I - CERTIFICATION OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT’S FINANCIAL
STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2011
1. The Pahang State Government’s Financial Statements reflected a true and fair view of the financial position of the Pahang State Government for the year ended 31 December 2011. All items in the financial statements and memorandum statements were attached with adequate supporting documents.
PART II - FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT
2. On the whole, the analysis of the financial position of the State Government was satisfactory. The State Consolidated Fund showed an increase of RM97.09 million or 27.3% to RM453.20 million at the end of 2011 compared with RM356.11 million in 2010. Accumulated balance of the Consolidated Revenue Account has dropped a total of RM11.68 million or 8.5% to RM125.90 million in 2011 compared with RM137.58 million in 2010. While the State Government expenditure in 2011 recorded an increase of RM35.19 million or 6.1% to RM613.20 million from RM578.01 million in 2010. Revenue collection increased a total of RM75.33 million or 14.3%, while revenue arrears increased RM0.10 million or 0.2% to RM62.64 million in 2011. Arrears of loan repayment that can be claimed from State agencies declined RM67.89 million or 29.7%. The State Government is recommended to practice prudent spending, while trying to collect outstanding loans totaling RM160.88 million from the State agencies and settling outstanding debt repayments amounting to RM48.68 million to the Federal Government.
PART III - THE STATE GOVERNMENT’S DEVELOPMENT PLAN
3. For the success of the Tenth Malaysian Plan, a total of RM4.08 billion ceilings budget has already been approved by the State Government which was distributed to 11 Departments. Overall, the performance of the Tenth Malaysian Plan development expenses in 2011 is good. Until 31 December 2011, development expenditures amounted to RM224.80 million or 80.6% from RM278.94 million budget has already been approved. For the Tenth Malaysian Plan, a total of 424 projects have been planned to be implemented by 11 Departments/Agencies. Until 31 December 2011, a total of 44 projects or 10.4% out of 424 projects were successfully accomplished while 123 are still ongoing projects and the remains 257 projects have not yet to begin.
PART IV - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE OF THE STATE
4. In the year 2011, the Audit Department of Pahang has implemented financial management audit based on the Accountability Index in 15 department / agencies. Achievement of financial management for 15 department / agencies audited shows that 4 department / agencies had achieved an excellent 4 star rating, 11 departments / agencies had achieved a good level rating of 3 stars. In general, the performances of financial management were improved. The achievement can be further enhanced if the Controlling Officer / Heads of Department take initiatives to strengthen the financial management and also take preventive measures to prevent recurrence of the same shortcomings.
PART V - SUBMISSION, CERTIFICATION AND TABLING OF STATE AGENCIES
5. In general, the performances of the State agencies for the submission of financial statements were good. For the period January 2011 to 5 June 2012, the Audit Department has certified a total of 21 State agencies Financial Statements for the year 2010. A total of 17 Financial Statements were issued Unqualified Audit Certificate, while 4 Financial Statements were given Qualified Audit Certificate. Until 5 June 2012, a total of 21 financial statements of 2010 which has been certified have been tabled in the State Assembly. In addition, all State agencies had already submitted financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2011.
PART VI - TABLING OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL’S REPORT AND MEETINGS
OF THE STATE PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEE
6. The Auditor General's Report on the Pahang State Government Financial Statements for the year 2010 was tabled in the State Assembly on 12 December 2011. In 2011, the Public Accounts Committee had met once to discuss the Auditor General’s Report of the State Government of Pahang Financial Statements for the year 2009. The Committee should meet more often to ensure that the latest Audit Report is been discussed.